Sunshine Coast Survey and Planning has been an active participant in the Sunshine Coast’s urban development scene for three decades, and offers its clients extensive experience in development consultation, advocacy and management, including:
- Preliminary and detailed site evaluations.
- Highest and best use studies and the evaluation of development entitlements, regulatory parameters and site potential (including due diligence studies).
- The coordination of and collaboration between clients, agencies and technical experts to create sustainable, multi-disciplinary solutions.
- Advice regarding current and emerging development trends and forms in the Sunshine Coast Region.
- Alliances with other professional service providers (e.g. civil engineering, environmental, building/architectural, acoustic, traffic, legal) to provide a “one-stop” consultancy.