SCSP specialises in:
- Sunshine Coast Town Planning
- The preparation, submission, negotiation, referral and public notification of development applications (Reconfiguring a Lot, Material Change of Use and Operational Works, together with their modification and extension) for all development types.
- Submissions on proposed planning instruments, amendments and development applications.
- Preparation of superceded planning scheme applications.
- Advice on local planning instruments, the Planning Act, the Planning Regulation and the South-East Queensland Regional Plan.
- Requests for relaxation of or dispensation from development requirements.
- Review and negotiation of development conditions and infrastructure contributions.
- Pre-lodgment advices and meetings.