Sunshine Coast Survey and Planning and its staff have extensive experience in shaping the Sunshine Coast’s places, spaces and settings. The firm provides specialist services in the design, approvals and implementation of urban and residential settings.
- Broad-scale estate and subdivision design and layout and optimisation, incorporating a wide range of residential and supporting land use types.
- Infill site planning and design.
- The detailed design of spaces, parks and open space/movement networks.
- The preparation and review of design, development and built form guidelines, concepts and development briefs.
- Urban planning strategies.
- Application of the Green Star – Communities rating tool to master planned developments (including the co-ordination and preparation of rating applications).